Thursday, August 25, 2005

Bet on the West

No, this won't be a grand entry about the clash of civilizations; it will be a much more down-to-earth one about sports gambling. TrueHoop.com (which is a great website for a true basketball fanatic) has an intriguing item about how to make money gambling on the NBA. Abbott's correspondent details some old (but apparently still good) advice he once got from a colleague:
it takes the east coast about two weeks, during the season, to catch up to what's going on in the west... if you pay attention to west-coast teams, you can make a ton of money betting on them to win or lose, based on very recent trends, because the east just doesn't pay much attention...
Sounds plausible! Once I get some money to play with, I definitely plan to find out if I can consistently come out ahead while betting on the NBA (I'm sure I follow it more closely than most people who bet). Perhaps this will form part of my strategy...

3 Comments:

Blogger lisajackson86023921 said...

i thought your blog was cool and i think you may like this cool Website. now just Click Here

11:54 AM  
Blogger lucygreene55612392 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

6:24 PM  
Blogger j2dh49llsc said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home